Approved by the FAA, Skyflex Conduit features brass fittings and a rugged neoprene covering that is molded onto a brass conduit and cut to fit most radial engines. The special neoprene covering used on Skyflex Conduit (as opposed to ordinary AMS compounds used by other manufacturers) uses less chemical additives, which produces less weather checking and longer life.
Skyflex Conduit offers the following benefits:
- All jackets are made of genuine, molded neoprene.
- Assembled conduits are subjected to high pressures to insure tightness against air and moisture.
- All jackets are pressure molded.
- All nuts are made of plain finish, precision-threaded brass, entirely free of tool marks.
- Brass, chamfered ferrules are soldered onto the conduit with high temperature solder to insure an unbreakable bond and leave a clearance of 1/16" at the top of the ferrule. This clearance permits rubber to flow under the ferrule during the molding process, an exclusive Skyflex feature. In addition, ferrules are deeper to allow for a greater soldering surface.
Skyflex Conduit is sold through distributors only. For a list of companies distributing our "Skyflex" product line, click here.
FAA-approved, Skyflex Conduit features brass fittings and rugged neoprene coverings.